Thursday, February 23, 2012

Because you don't read this.

I watched a movie and I am judging it for its cliched themes and endings and lack of character study, the way it didn't fully convince me how two people fall in love, what is special about their love, how can two people love each other so much without any proper basis. So why do you love it so much? But because I don't understand how old you were when you watched it, what was going on in your life when these scenes flashed in front of your eyes, I will never understand it. You don't need me to like the movie, or say anything particular about it, it is only important that you first tell me the reason you liked it and i shall watch it again and understand how it has shaped you slightly. Your interpretation of it is a way of understanding you. That is why we share our favourite books and movies. Which I've never read in the past. I am crazy. I do not understand why this heart beats.

No comments: